Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Shadow Spy Net
The wiki about Shadow the Hedgehog that anyone can edit
110 infiltrations since April 2009
Please read up on our rules
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Shadow Spy Net
- 6/30/09, User Blogs are released!
- Create your own blog entry that only YOU (and admins and staff) can edit!
- 6/6/09, Shadow Spy Net welcomes new "Featured User" polls!
- Vote for your favorite admin and read their interview by the end of each month!
- 5/11/09, Shadow Spy Net receives a new look!
- The interface has been changed to make it actually feel like a spy net. Also, the skin was changed to be in Shadow's color scheme.
- 4/5/09, First non-stub article All Hail Shadow!
- This is a music article about Shadow's theme in Sonic '06 and ShTH
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Who do you think should be September's "Featured User"?
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured infiltrationThe Chaos Emeralds are seven fictional gems from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. The Chaos Emeralds have mystical properites and abilities, and the holder of them all can use them for a large variety of things, such as transforming into a powerful "super form" and raising the dead. Each emerald is composed of positive and negative charged materials which make them an everlasting sourcy of energy and allow them to float in the air. All player characters that are capable of transforming only use the positive charged part of the Emeralds to do so, which is demonstrated by Sonic at the end of Sonic Adventure (except possibly Shadow, who had been shown using positive and negative energy in Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Adventure 2 respectively)...
All Hail Shadow music video