|This article, Sonic Heroes, may require cleanup. Please help Shadow Spy Net by editing it.|
Reason: Seriously lacking information and needs literary cleanup
Sonic Heroes is a video game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, developed by Sonic Team USA and was released in 2003 to 2004 for various platforms,Xbox, GameCube, PS2 and the computers PC). This game differs from other Sonic games by allowing the player to take control of one of four teams, Each with three characters, who have abilities unique to them.
The story of Team Dark begins with Rouge the Bat sneaking into eggmans base,Thus,she was searching the information for some 'valuable treasure',Therefore finding it as Shadow the Hedgehog,thinking that he was dead.She finds him in a capsule.During shadow's awakening,Omega takes him as a eggman robot,meaningfully that they started to battle one another.
- Destroy 100 enemies.
- Chaos Inferno
- Every team battles each other,basically Team Dark and Team Rose do not.
- Each Team can be skinned with metal while acsessing this code:
- Gamecube: Hold A+Y after you select a level in 2-Player Mode.
- Xbox: Hold A+Y after you select a level in 2-Player Mode.
- PlayStation 2: Hold X+Triangle after you select a level in 2-Player Mode.
- PC: For 1P player hold A+Y after choosing stage in 2P mode and for 2P player hold *End+Insert with 1P .